Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States West Region) > The Oregon Zombie Walks

View Poll Results: What time should we start?
This seems too soon. Let's just do the walk on the 28th. 0 0%
7:30pm 0 0%
7pm 1 100.00%
6pm 0 0%
6:30pm 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2006, 03:14 AM
Site AdminModerator

Default Friday the 13th >> Lloyd Center to Baron Von Goolo's

First, thanks to everyone that participated in the Dead in the Pearl Zombiewalk! It went fantastically, and we couldn't have done it with out your help!

Second, I was talking to Tricia & Dean Zombie (the Original Zombiewalk founders), and the idea of doing a no-host, Lloyd Center mall zombiewalk on Friday, Oct 13th came up. The route would be wandering the mall for a while, then taking the MAX down to the Rose Garden/Memorial Coliseum, where we could go to Frighttown! (www.frighttown.com), specifically to Baron Von Goolo's Museum of Horrors & Food Court of the Damned (www.baronvongoolo.com). The Baron and his crew generously volunteered their time to participate in the Dead in the Pearl walk, so I thought returning the gesture would be appropriate.

Frighttown opens @ 7pm, and costs $20 ($15 w/ online coupon), so that part wouldn't be mandatory, but it would be a fun way to end a zombiewalk for any interested parties. If you have small children, you should check out the links for Frighttown to ensure it won't be too scary for the little ones.

With all that on the table, I've only got one question to ask:
Old 10-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Site AdminModerator

Default Zombiewalk: Shopping Maul!

WHO: You, Me, and everyone we know
WHAT: A no-host Zombiewalk through Lloyd Center Mall, then Frighttown for all interested parties
WHEN: TONIGHT! FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13TH! 7pm
WHERE: Meet at the fountain between Nordstrom's and Stanford's, on NE 10th & Multnomah (the fountain is a column of giant, stacked coins); the walk will start around 7pm-ish.
WHY: ...if you're actually asking this question, then this isn't your bag, baby.

FINE PRINT
  • Standard Zombiewalk Do's & Don't's apply. Essentially, don't do anything illegal, don't do anything phenomenally stupid, and leave if the people with badges ask us to.
  • For all interested parties, FRIGHTTOWN opens tonight. Frighttown consists of three haunted houses, including BARON VON GOOLO'S MUSEUM OF HORRORS & FOOD COURT OF THE DAMNED! The Baron and his crew were staunch supporters & participants for Dead in the Pearl, so this is an opportunity to show our support for them. However, Frighttown isn't free. Admission is $20, but only $15 with coupon (I have a lot & will bring them tonight); basically, it's $5 per attraction. Check out the websites for both, see if this is something you're interested in.
  • This is a No-Host zombiewalk. If anybody has a great idea for where the zombies should go afterwards, then be sure to suggest it. Chances are, we'll be game for nearly anything. Especially if it involves brains...

That's all I've got. Hope to see you tonight.

And don't forget: SAT, OCT 28 - The 2nd ANNUAL ORIGINAL PORTLAND ZOMBIEWALK!

Kaebel Zombie