Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States South Region) > The Georgia Zombie Walks

Old 05-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default Liquid Latex and other zombie supplies

Where is the best place locally to buy LOTS of resonably-priced Liquid Latex, Spirit Gum, makeup and other zombie supplies? Anybody know of local makeup or costume shops that may be able help? Thanks!!!

Victor "The Undertaker" Ives

zombie@hauntedhotsauce.com

http://www.hauntedhotsauce.com
Old 05-25-2006, 05:17 PM
Site AdminModerator

Send a message via AIM to The CapN

This is the first place i went to when trying to organize this thing:
Costumes Etc
404-239-9422, 273 Buckhead Ave NE, Atlanta, GA
and no offense to the guys there by any means, but i will have to say that this place has a better selection...it is a huge theatrical supplies store.
Norcostco-Atlanta Costume
2089 Monroe Drive N E
Atlanta, GA 30324-4891
404-874-7511

Also for those of you in the Atlanta area, next sunday is the Rock n Roll Monster Bash. Io highly reccomend checking it out. go to www.hanutedatlanta.com dor more information on this event. I will be there with some friend drinking and making people into zombies. so come out and help us promote the zombie awareness.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:17 AM
Site AdminModerator

Send a message via Yahoo to NetherConnie
Default DragonCon Parade and stuff

Hi Everybody,

My name is NetherConnie. The parade at DragonCon is great. If you want to walk the parade, just contact the organizers. We do it every year. I manage NetherWorld Haunted House.

As far as an independent parade. You need to have a permit from the City to have a parade. There is also a parade in Little Five Points during October that is really great. More Zombies would be nice to see!

Also, just as a plug - I start hiring for monsters to work NetherWorld in September. If anybody is interested, please contact me at NetherConnie@yahoo.com

This was posted on our monster site...so you will probably get more interested from more of my kids.

Later,
NetherConnie
Old 09-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default Organizin'

Yo CapN,
Whats up man?
Your word is spreading like wildfire. I live in Statesboro, Ga....I'm going to Georgia Southern University and a lot of people down here have heard about the zombie walk. I'm trying to tell everybody about it. So far, everyone I've talked to (some 30 people) really want to come. Just lettin you know how far your word is spreading! Some people from Tampa, Fl even wanna come up to this! Holla at me if you have any questions or any more info you want me to tell other people.

Feel free to email me.
Dzanjin@gmail.com

Peace.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:10 PM
Site AdminModerator

Please tell me this is still happening! I have made 200 flyers and have friends coming up for it.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:27 AM
Site AdminModerator

Hell yes its still ahppening and the response has been HUGE!!!!
If this goes off as planned, i think we might have the largest zombie walk yet!!!!
Heres our chance to see just how prepared the city of Atlanta is for a zombie invasion!
Check out www.atlhorrorfest/zombies.htm for more info!!!

Also go read WORLD WAR Z by Max Brooks
or do the audio book...lots of big names reading it.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Site AdminModerator

Default excited, but can't

i've been excited about this since i heard about it in rue morgue as well, however the only beef i have is that it is on a friday. i'm wondering what the numbers are on the amount of people that have to work on friday and just can't take off (harder for some of us to make our rent than others). i'm sure the most die hard fans with flexible/night/ and weekend jobs will be there, but i'm wondering how many people this will cut out of the walk. the more people there are, the more effective it'll be as a shocker. of course, over time i'm sure it'll grow as more and more people find out.
i know downtown's pretty dead on a saturday. maybe, if it is ever done on a weekend, it can be done in another part of atlanta that has a high weekend population like little 5, or around piedmont, etc. plus, more chance of creeping out all the little kiddies and yuppies.
:twisted:
maybe i'm just being selfish because i really want to go. :wink:
i just know of many people that would love to go, but can't get off work. more the merrier.
:wink:
Old 10-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Site AdminModerator

Yea...i know alot of people that are upset about that as well, And i'm truly sorry. But hey you guys with the m-f 9-5 jobs don't ahve to take off all weekend to go to the horror fest..think about it that way : ) It has to be done when we can freak out as many people as possible. whats the most congested time of the week in atlanta??? Friday afternoon....this friday afternoon.
The CapN
Old 10-24-2006, 11:53 AM
Site AdminModerator

true true i do remember those days not long ago when i worked weekends every weekend for about 11 years of my life.
i'll be at lenny's for the celebration for sure
Old 12-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Site AdminModerator

Default ZOMBIE WALK 2008

Just so you all know..its gonna be happening again..bigger and better as always!!!. This year look for it on a sunday. the horrorfest will close on this day so we can all roam about on a zombie pub crawl!!!! Date coming soon but look for it in october 2008