Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in Canada) > Canadian Zombie Walks!

Old 10-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default The First Annual Calgary Zombie Walk: 15 Oct 2005

Hey, this is my firts post here. A friend of mine pointed out the site, so I thought I'd put up the info for the Calgary Zombie Walk I'm organizing!

Saturday, October 15th - starts at 3pm from Olympic Plaza and/or 4pm from the park at 17th Ave and 8th St.

IMPORTANT ZOMBIE WALK ROUTE CHANGES BELOW!!!

The walk will start in two stages, as follows:

1. All "super zombies" are invited to gather at Olympic Plaza no later than 3pm. From Olympic Plaza the horde will head down Stephen Avenue to 8th Street SW, then head south to 17th Ave where we will meet:

2. The lazy zombies. A second group of zombies will gather at the above mentioned park at or around 4pm. Remember - zombies tend to move slowly and occasionally have problems with limbs falling off, body stiffness and possibly police officers. And, despite being animated corpses in search of human brains, pedestrian zombies must obey traffic signals. If you do not see any of your brethren exactly at 5pm, be patient. Mill about and look scary.

Once all zombie factions have massed at the park it will be time to head onward, down 17th Ave to Victoria Park C-Train station. Please be sure to bring transit fare (or your bus pass), as weíll be boarding the C-Train and riding south to Chinook Station. Yes, zombies still have to pay bus fare. From Chinook Station itís just a short shamble onwards to Chinook Centre shopping mall. We should arrive just about dinner time. None of the food court eateries serve brains (supposedly) but there should be something in the mall food court for just about everyone.

While at the mall, please be on good zombie behaviour - respect your brethren.

After dinner at the Chinook food court, the Zombie Walk is officially over. However, any and all zombies are invited to head to The Warehouse Nightclub, located at 731 10th Ave SW (alley entrance) for fun, dancing and drinks. There will be prizes given out for the best zombie costumes, and itís also the release party for the new Depeche Mode album!

More info will soon be available at www.calgaryzombie.com
Old 10-13-2005, 05:02 AM
Site AdminModerator

Just a quick update: www.calgaryzombie.com is now live!!