Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States South Region) > The Georgia Zombie Walks

Old 01-12-2006, 02:40 AM
The CapN

Default Zombie Walk in Atlanta, GA

This town needs it bad. I'm a film student at Georgia State University and im looking for people who are interested in doing thsi shit., ive talked to MANY people about organizing this shit, but we have to find a good day and i want this shit to be perfect. i need zombies, victims, and make-up artists to help in the zombie walkof the streets of downtown ATL. I'm thinking about teh woodruff park area up into the heavy business district of peachtree rd. I want full on makeup and everything. liquid latex, blood packs, severed limbs, you know the whole shabang.I want to do this either during the summer or end of spring. Anyways. If any of you are interested in coming..please contact me and ill keep you informed. If enough people contact me about this it will happen. I already know a good 30+ people who are very interested, but i want thsi to be huge. Let me knwo people. contact me via myspace.com/serpentfoot or via email at serpentfoot@aol.com and include "zombie walk" in the subject line or it will get deleted.
Brains!!!!
Luke
Old 01-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default Zombie Walk in Atlanta!!

Hey CapN.,

I'm alll over that. Please keep me posted!!!

Thanks!!!

Victor "The Undertaker" Ives

zombie@hauntedhotsauce.com

http://www.hauntedhotsauce.com
Old 02-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Site AdminModerator

Send a message via AIM to The CapN

So after thinking it over and talking to some people. i think I'm gonna push it to October...more time for planning and just to keep in tradition of the other Zombie walks. I'm shooting for Friday October 27th. i want downtown to be busy. i don't want a weekend because the office buildings will be dead(or undead).
If anybody knows of any reason we would need permits let me know. I'm planning on filming it and i will probably need a permit to do that. But I think for "school projects" they may be a little more lenient...untill they see a horde of the undead. Anyways keep in touch people. i appreciate the supporters.
Luke
Old 02-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Site AdminModerator

i'm up for helping get the word out
i go to the art institute of atlanta and i bet a ton of kids there would go
and i know some other people who go to different colleges who could put out flyers, i'll help make/design some if we need it
atlanta really NEEDS this XD it would freakin rock
lemme know if you want me to start telling people
maybe we could even make a little website
Old 03-01-2006, 03:59 AM
rubyfire1977

Default Zombie Walk, ATL...fuck yeah.

You know I'm there...you know where to find me, Cap'N.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:04 AM
caca3084

yes I'm so down I might've talked to you when you came into the costume shop to find out about makeup, if that was you let me know cause I'd be so down to help with makeup and getting everything ready. Just let me know what the deal is or come in the costume shop again.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Site AdminModerator

Yep...same guy here. I remember talking to ya...but don't know which one of the two guys i talked to this is. Leave me your name and contact info. You can send me an e-mail at Serpentfoot@aol.com. Also I'll stop by the costume shop sometime soon. Later.

By the way "rubyfire1977" i dont know where to find you because i dont know who you are.

Also for all of you myspacers out there, i've created a myspace page for discusions and to build up a zombie army community. check out:

http://groups.myspace.com/ZombieWalkAtlanta

Tell everyone, tell the whole fucking southeast.
~The CapN
Old 03-16-2006, 12:22 PM
Site AdminModerator

"In celebration of Halloween 2006, AUFF
brings you three days of independent
horror films from around the globe,
a zombie walk, a costume party, and
other frighteningly fun events. "

my word is spreading...awesome. if anybody has any underground/independent horror films they would like to submit, please get in touch with me or contact Eric at www.AUFF.org he runs the atlanta underground film festival every year in August. With the help of Eyedrum and Eric, we are gonna rock this shit so hard with three days of Horror madness...movies, music, artwork!!!. Let me know people!

the CapN
Old 04-25-2006, 01:34 PM

Default im in

speaking of zombie walk... why isn't there a zombie smiley face to choose from?
anyways, flyers out in the GCB is how I heard about this (so good job), and I'm in so add one more person to your list. so keep me posted, maybe you could send out mass emails?
you're sooo right! this city does need it bad!

promised zombie girl,
ms.sarsar@gmail.com
Old 05-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default Zombie Walk at DragonCon?

Hi All,

Have any of you thought about joining the parade at DragonCon in September? For those of you that don't know, DragonCon is a HUGE Sci-fi, fantasy, gaming convention that occurs annually right here in downtown Atlanta from Sept. 1-4! I used to work in the building next to the Marriott where all the conventioneers check in often in full costume. It's really a sight. If interested, check out: http://www.DragonCon.org

The 2006 parade is scheduled for Saturday, September 2, 10:00 AM on Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta. There's a Yahoo Group dedicated to organizing this parade and THEY NEED ZOMBIES!!! As far as I know...I'm the only one!

Here's a link to the Yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dc_parade/

As you can see...I've been posting there quite a bit under the handle "Tyreehot". I asked if zombies were "appropriate" in this parade as was assured that they were not only appropriate but encouraged!

If I understand correctly you must register (free) on that Yahoo Group site soon and you have to be a DragonCon member by the parade day in ***** to participate. I'm not sure what the membership costs but I'm sure that it pays for all 4 days of DragonCon and many of the activities.

From what I see on the Yahoo Group...I may be the only zombie there and it appears that I may be followed by a horde of Resident Evil S.T.A.R.S., UBCS, and Umbrella Centurions....as the lone flesh-eater, looks like I'm in BIG trouble!

Hope to meet some of you there...it'll be a blast!!!

Victor "The Undertaker" Ives

zombie@hauntedhotsauce.com

http://www.hauntedhotsauce.com