Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States Midwest Region) > The Missouri Zombie Walks

Old 08-31-2010, 12:46 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Delmar, University City, St. Louis MO

We are hosting a Zombie Walk in the famous Delmar Loop area of University City, St. Louis!!

The date is Saturday, October 23rd. Please meet at 6:00 pm in the public parking lot behind Starbucks near the intersection of Leland Ave. and Delmar Blvd in the Loop. There people will gather and registration will take place. We ask that all participants sign up at the registration tables before officially participating in the event. Please arrive in full make-up/costume and come ready to walk!

The event is to raise funds for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, and we ask that all participants, if you're able, make a contribution to the CCFA. You can donate at the time of registration, or on their website. We are currently setting up a special event page where you can safely and securely donate online before the event. See their website at www.CCFA.org or http://apps.facebook.com/supportccfa/?ref=ts for more information about Crohn's Disease and Colitis.

The walk will commence at 7:00 pm and will go down the "Walk of Stars" section of Delmar. Starting point will be at the intersection of Kingsland Ave. and Delmar Blvd. and go to the intersection of Skinker and Delmar. Plan is to end in the parking lot behind The Pageant. See the following link for the planned route:

http://tiny.cc/566i9

We can wait to see all of you there! Please tell all who would be interested in attending, as all are welcome!!
Old 10-05-2010, 07:36 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default more info on the event!

Here is the website if you were interested in donating:

http://online.ccfa.org/site/TR/Walk/...nal&fr_id=1770

There will be a raffle (tickets are $1) for zombie socks from Phoenix Rising and a $35 gift certificate to Pi pizza restaurant.

The Market Pub House is giving 10% off your bill to all zombies who walk through the door!

Subway in The Loop will give a free cookie to all zombies!
Old 10-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Cool Questions about St.Louis Zombie Walk in the Delmar Loop

Hellur! I am planning on attending the Zombie Walk St.Louis on the Delmar Loop. I have some questions regarding the event.

I am underage, 15 to be exact, and I heard that there is a curfew for underaged kids. Will there be a curfew for the underaged people at this event? If so, what time does that curfew begin?

Thank you
Old 10-17-2010, 03:24 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

This event is open to all ages!! I am not aware of any curfew and we are not enforcing any curfew, however, we do ask that all minors (under the age of 18) are accompanied by an adult.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Nice work, guys! I heard this was a big success.